|Job Role||Contracts & Procurement Manager|
Analysis to Built a Commercial acumen and Attention
- Demonstrate an overriding commitment to health, safety and environment
- Leads the contracting part of the organization through the Senior Contracts Manager
- Leads the Procurement part of the organization through the Procurement Manager
- Monitors the progress of work in both subsections.
Knowledge / Skills / Technical Competencies:
- Active member of CIPS and/or other international C&P organizational bodies, so knowledge stays up to date.
- Knowledge of all standard contract types used in the industry with experience in managing claims for a wide range of disciplines.
- Experience in commercial management on major projects.
- Good understanding of contractual, commercial and financial functions on major projects.
- Good knowledge of contract concepts and legal requirements of contracts.
- Good knowledge of Procurement concepts and legal requirements of Purchase orders.
- Experienced in estimation of resources and Project risk analysing.
- Negotiation Skills, commercial acumen and attention to detail
Education, Skills & Experience:
- BSc., University degree in any of the main Legal, Business, or Engineering branches., i.e. Mechanical, Civil, electrical, chemical, or equivalent
Experience and Skill:
- Preferably having worked as Contractor’s employee for more than 2 years on a similar role in Contracting and Procurement
- Previous experience in Iraq project is added advantage.
- Overall of 20+ years of experience.
- Total period of more than 10 years in a brownfield operation within a petrochemical / oil and gas environment or as a Contracts manager (Preferred) or Procurement lead.
- Strong leadership and teambuilding skills Supervisory experience.