|Job Role||Flight Engineer|
Analysis to Built a Communicate verbally and Writing
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of five (5) years of experience is required. In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, nine (9) years of experience is required.
- Functional Check Flight qualification is required.
- Aerial in-flight refueling qualification is desired.
- Shall have a minimum of 1,500 hours of flying time as a flight engineer; 2,500 of total flight time in the C/KC-130 aircraft.
- 1000 hours of experience as an instructor flight engineer in the aircraft or flight simulator is desired.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of DOD rules and regulations governing aircraft operations is required.
- Knowledge of the P-3 and KC-130 NATOPS manual is required.
- The ability to work with integrated test teams comprised of military, civilian and contractor personnel is required.
- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing is required. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products is required.