Established in April 2004, Jazeera Airways is the first non-government owned airline in the Middle East, continuing to be one of the few Middle East-based private airlines to this day.
Jazeera Airways currently flies to 28 destinations operating a reliable fleet of Airbus A320 aircraft – all fitted with our signature leather seats and two-class cabins.
Jazeera Airways Careers and Job Vacancies Phone / Email / Website:
Customer Tel phone : +965 2224 8670
Email : investorrelations@jazeeraairways.
Careers Section : http://www.jazeeraairways.com/
Jazeera Airways Careers and Job Vacancies Head Office
K.S.C.P.. PO Box 29288,
Safat 13153, Kuwait
Contact Jazeera Airways on Social Media
FAQ for Jazeera Airways
1. What are Jazeera Airways Travel Extras?
- Our Travel Extras include meal selection, insurance, seat selection, increase in baggage limits and Meet & Assist services.
- You can add a variety of these to your flight during and after booking.
2. How will I know if my fight is delayed or has been cancelled?
- If your flight is delayed or cancelled we’ll send an email and an SMS to you if we have your number, using the contact details you’ve entered in Manage Booking.
- Make sure you keep your personal information updated so we can contact you.
Job Vacancies available at Jazeera Airways:
[jobs keywords=”Jazeera Airways” show_filters=false]