Website Qatar Airways
|Qatar Airways Careers|
|Company Name||Qatar Airways|
|Job Role||Assistant Restaurant Manager|
About the Role:
- Supervise the operations and ensure that standards and Sequence of Service is maintained at all times.
- Ensure the smooth preparation of the restaurant side-stations, mise-en-place and table set-ups as per outlet reservations and standards.
- Maintain outlet inventory, cleanliness, food rotation and menu and service consistency.
- Conduct daily briefings and allocation of the team based on the strategy of the business.
- High School / Vocational Qualification / Diploma plus minimum 4 years of relevant job-related experience; or
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent plus minimum 3 years of relevant job-related experience
- Proven record of effectively managing restaurant operations
- Previous work experience in a luxury brands, standalone or 5 star experience in hotel management
- Experience in handling and managing large teams
- Experienced in HACCP or FAS food standards and quality assurance implementation or related training preferred
- Passionate individual for food and drinks
- Passion and understanding of food and international cuisines
- Proven track records in hospitality industry
- Computer knowledge in Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Train the Trainer
- Managerial skills
- Private sector
- Full Time
Number of vacancies:
Candidate Locations / Candidate Residence:
- Candidate Must be a Doha Residence
Good to Have:
- Analytical Skills , Excellent written &verbal communications in English.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.