Knowledge and Experience:
- 7 – 10 years of experience in the same field experience in direct support of IT Technical Infrastructure Components at multiple sites
- Experience managing a diverse environment that includes, Microsoft Server Operating Systems, Blade Servers, Storage Area Networks (SAN), multisite data networks, Unified communications, MS SQL Server Database, and Hyper-V for server virtualization.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences / Internet Technology, Master Degree is preferable
- Certified Data Center Management Professional is preferred.
- Certified in Microsoft Servers, Applications plus Linux or Red hat.