Website Qatar Airways
|Qatar Airways Careers|
|Company Name||Qatar Airways|
|Job Role||Sales Operations Coordinator|
About The Role:
- Adhere closely to Standard Operating Procedures for sales operations functions ensuring alignment to QR’s global sales operations principles.
- Play a leading role in the team for executing sales operations activities including (but not limited to) Reservations and Ticketing , Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales , Sales Support, Sales Systems, and Sales Administration.
- Deliver customer-friendly, value added communications to external trade partners on QR-related matters such as campaigns, policy changes, fare revisions.
- High School Qualification or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience.
- Experience in any of these fields: reservations/ticketing, sales support, tariffs, distribution, business analysis.
- Good knowledge of airline processes (e.g. Pricing/Distribution technology) and GDS systems
- Problem-solving skills, efficiency-oriented mind set.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Fluent English and German is essential to be considered.
- Private sector
- Full Time
Number of vacancies:
Candidate Locations / Candidate Residence:
- Candidate Must be a Doha Residence
Good to Have:
- Analytical Skills , Excellent written &verbal communications in English.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.