|Job Role||Logistics Clerk|
Analysis to Built a Good communication
- Under minimal supervision, coordinates and expedites the flow of material, parts, and assemblies.
- Establishes and communicates completion dates for deliverables.
- Verifies accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and rates.
- Maintains related records.
- Stamps identify information and shipping instructions on containers. Contacts vendors by mail, phone, or visit, to requisition materials and verify or ensure shipment of goods on promised dates.
- Arranges for distribution of materials upon arrival.
- Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail.
- Abide by specific objectives or statements from contracts and Statements of Work (SOWs), contract deliverables, and outcome metrics.
- Supports Property objectives, work plans, and delivery schedules of Property Functions.
- Supports cross functional groups to assure Property Compliance Practices, Policies and Standards are adhered to.
- Works directly with the KBR Mexicali personnel (both in person and virtually)
- Drive Special Test Equipment processes across the Lab Engineering organization
- Review and update all applicable work instructions
Preferred Qualification and Skills Requirements:
- Knowledge of the 10 outcomes and 22 elements of Government Property
- Good communication skills, team player, computer skills, excel, etc.
- Ability to meet and work will all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of SAP
- HS Diploma or Equivalent and Two year of directly related work experience