|Job Role||Remote Program Manager|
Analysis to Built a written and verbal communication
- Manage maintenance tasks and coordination of best commercial practices with Honeywell PHX R&O facility.
- Program planning to achieve T55 engine and component availability with monthly reporting.
- Manage technical issues, technical publications, training, depot activities, and aftermarket support of the T55 engine.
- Manage MRB to determine if new repair opportunities may be developed to improve margins for flat rate repairs. Through Engineering review determine if reject criteria is correct to technical requirements.
- Development of SOW/contract requirements for new T55 engine proposals.
- US Citizen
- BS / BA Engineering, Sciences, or Other Related Program Field and at least 8 years of directly related experience.
- In lieu of formal education, 12 years of directly related experience.
- Government contracting and defense aftermarket experience preferred
- Ability to quickly identify and address critical issues of a complex program and lead team to develop action plan to improve performance
- Process-Improvement (e.g., Six Sigma Greenbelt) trained/certified preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated skills with SAP system
- Knowledge of shop process for strip down / build of T55 engines and components.
- Technically proficient on manuals/drawings/SB’s for T55 engine.
- Familiar with Honeywell policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.