|Job Role||Site Manager|
Analysis to Built a communication & verbal, written and listening
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction, facilities maintenance, supply chain or closely related field, experience with work-order management software and ten years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major study in one or more areas of appropriate field of construction, business, or engineering.
- Project Manager Professional (PMP) is preferred
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience related to the Project Management, OCONUS experience.
- The candidate must be a self-starter capable of working in a fast paced multi-discipline team environment with the ability to manage competing priorities to achieve team goals.
- Proven management skills to include effective planning, organizing, directing and controlling with strong decision making capabilities.
- Excellent analytical skills – data driven, fact based, root cause focused. Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills to lead a team to consensus.
- Understanding of litigation and claims processes and experience with legal communities.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and listening.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels from craft persons to senior executives.
- Knowledge base to successfully diagnosis issues that cover multiple areas of interaction.
- Fluent in English and Japanese Language (write, speak, read)
- Must possess a SECRET security clearance
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 4 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
- Must possess driver’s license with at least 6 months of remaining validity.