|Job Role||Systems Engineer|
Analysis to Built a written and verbal communication
- This role is supporting the delivery of the LAND121-4 project in Land Vahicle Systems Branch (LVSB) for Defence. You will be joining a team to deliver the technical aspects of the project through design reviews, test and evaluation and support to technical certification.
- A focus on building relationships, managing KBR’s partnerships and maintaining client satisfaction will be key to this role, with a view to maximising business opportunities within the agreed operating structure.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical, Electronics, RF or Communications
- Demonstrated experience with integration of C4I systems (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in Systems Engineering Process
- Demonstrated experience within Defence and/or Defence Industry and an understanding of the Defence Capability Life Cycle (CLC)
- Strong people management and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Australian Citizen with a current AGSVA security clearance (minimum NV1)
- Compliance with current ITAR requirements